Utlity Aide - Part Time
The Landings of Minnetonka is currently hiring a Part Time Utility Aide!
The Utility Clerk performs a number of kitchen activities including pot washing, dish washing, general cleaning duties and storing food and non‑food supplies.
Essential Job Duties:
- Performs under the direction of supervisory personnel, dish and pot washing, general cleaning duties and storing food and non‑food supplies.
- Sets up the dish and pot washing area.
- Prepares for dish washing and washes pots, dishes and utensils.
- Distributes and stores clean pots, dishes and utensils.
- Cleans and sanitizes production equipment, work surfaces and kitchen according to cleaning schedules and procedures.
- Empties trash containers as required.
- Responds to resident emergency call system.
- Maintains standards for personal appearance and cleanliness.
- Maintains safe and sanitary conditions.
- Performs specific work duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
- Participates in cost control measures and labor cost evaluations.
- Inspects equipment to determine repair or maintenance needs and cleanliness.
- Attends in-service training and education sessions, as assigned.
- Performs specific work duties and responsibilities assigned by supervisor.
- Meridian Senior Living fully embraces a culture of hospitality and customer satisfaction, to that end, all employees are expected to greet residents, employees and guests, by name and with a smile. Treat everyone with respect, to anticipate resident, employee and guest needs, listen and respond a timely manner, to embrace every person values and differences. In addition we expect that every employee maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times. And we must pay attention to details.
- Ability to set up and operate dish washing equipment.
- Ability to plan and organize work, to interpret instructions, recipes, specifications and standards.
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment operations and maintenance (Preferred)
- Ability to understand and follow instructions in English, communicate effectively, and perform simple arithmetic. Ability to understand measurements and conversions.
- Serve Safe Certification is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Social Skills in order to work effectively with residents, families, visitors, peers, supervisors, and other outside contacts.
Applications can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org