Senior Living Nurse Manager - RN - Sign On Bonus
MUST HAVE RN LICENSE!!!!
The Landings of Minnetonka is currently hiring for a Senior Living Nurse Manager - RN.
$2,000 Sign On Bonus!!!
- 60 days 250
- 90 days 250
- 120 days 500
- 180 days 1000
The Senior Living Nurse Manager - RN is responsible for oversight and comprehensive delivery of personal care services to residents on a day-to-day basis following required regulatory requirements. The Senior Living Nurse Manager - RN will assist in maintaining a physical, social and psychological environment, which will be conducive to the best interests and welfare of the residents. Coordinate, train and supervise care staff in accordance with the residents’ needs, state regulations, and Meridian policies and procedures. Maintain excellent services, high occupancy and meet Community financial goals.
Senior Living Nurse Manager - RN MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Licensed RN in good standing with State Licensing Authority.
- Experience of 5 years or more in the care of senior adults and adults with cognitive decline is preferred.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community and State officials and general public.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Previous supervisory and/or management experience in a related healthcare setting.
- Must have strong documentation skills.
- Must have experience in training and staff development.
- Must have the ability to develop systems for monitoring resident health conditions and for ensuring efficient and safe delivery of resident care.
- Must pass criminal background check.
- Must meet all health requirements.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to perform duties and responsibilities (essential job functions), with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual.
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others.
- Practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles.
- Must have exceptional organizational skills and ability to re-prioritize daily tasks in order to accommodate fluctuating needs of the resident and community.
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applications can be sent to: email@example.com