Senior Living Maintenance Director/Facility Manager
Prestige Commons is looking for a Maintenance Director/Facility Manager to join our team!
The Maintenance Director/Facility Manager is responsible for ensuring that the Community is safe for residents and staff, attractive and well maintained, and operating within the Community maintenance budget.
We are looking for leaders that will enrich the lives of our residents, families and employees through extraordinary experiences . . . because everyone deserves a great life!
Maintenance Director/Facility Manager Qualifications:
- Relevant work experience (2+ years preferred)
- Must be able to supervise maintenance department employees using independent judgment and discretion
- Proficiency in basic carpentry, painting, electrical, and plumbing
- Ability to perform resident room renovation
- Must be familiar with fire and life safety prevention equipment
- Must have basic reporting and organizational skills
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual
- Required to perform preventative maintenance on all building equipment
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Must have valid driver license
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applications can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org