Senior Living Executive Director - 3 + years of experience
West Bloomfield, MI
Regent Street of West Bloomfield is looking for a talented Executive Director to operate our assisted living community!
We are looking for leaders that will enrich the lives of our residents, families and employees through extraordinary experiences . . . because everyone deserves a great life!
The Executive Director will oversee the overall management and the day-to-day operations while maintaining compliance with all applicable laws and regulations; the hiring, training and supervision of qualified staff while ensuring continuity and consistency in delivery and quality of services; establishing a working relationship with regulatory agencies, family members, and community advocates.
- Three years Executive Director experience in assisted living community and/or nursing home
- Two years experience in caring for people with dementia and experience in developing and facilitating specialized dementia program
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare, gerontology, business or related field preferred
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements and manage a budget
- Experience with marketing and public speaking a plus
- Must be licensed in good standing if required by the State Licensing Authority
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others
- Proficiency in computer skills and ability to learn new applications: minimum skills include Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, and Excel)
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applications can be sent to: email@example.com