Senior Living Dining Room Server
The Terrace of Chestnut Hill is looking for dining room servers to join our team. You will be responsible for setting tables, bussing tables, washing dishes and completing some cleaning duties.
Minimum eligibility requirements:
- •Must be able to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- •Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by State regulations).
- •Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- •Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual.
- •Perform job duties for residents and with team members in a courteous and professional manner.
- •Works as a part of the dietary team to ensure a smooth, efficient and safe operation of the kitchen.
- •Take initiative to ensure resident safety and satisfaction is a priority.
- •Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others.
- •Practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles.
- •Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
- •Must meet all health requirements.
- •Must pass criminal background check.
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applications can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org