Senior Living Community Relations Director
Chevy Chase House has an excellent opportunity for a Community Relations Director to join our team!
We are looking for leaders that will enrich the lives of our residents, families and employees through extraordinary experiences . . . because everyone deserves a great life!
The Community Relations Director will work closely with the Executive Director and the team ensuring that our sales and marketing process is effective. The ideal candidate should have a passion for working with seniors, a high degree of customer service and extensive marketing and sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Communications or related field preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in retirement, nursing home, or assisted living industry
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Sales - inside and outside - experience preferred
- Strong commitment to importance of proactive sales and marketing as it relates to community occupancy
- Strong customer service track record with measurable results
- Strong computer, analytical, communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently; be self-motivated and goal-directed
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applications can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org