rn - Registered Nurse or LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse
Water's Edge is currently hiring Full Time and Part Time RNs and LPNs!!!
We are looking for leaders that will enrich the lives of our residents, families and employees through extraordinary experiences . . . because everyone deserves a great life!
As a licensed or registered nurse at our community, you'll assist with the comprehensive delivery of personal care services to residents on a day-to-day basis following required regulatory requirements. You will also assist in maintaining a physical, social and psychological environment, which will be conducive to the best interests and welfare of the residents.
- Licensed LPN or RN in good standing with State Licensing Authority
- Experience of 1-3 years or more in assisted living and/or nursing home
- Knowledgeable of State and local rules, regulations, laws and ordinances relating to licensed senior housing
- Previous supervisory and/or management experience in a related healthcare setting
- Able to supervise department employees using independent judgment and discretion
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community and State officials and general public
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual
- Must have exceptional organizational skills and ability to re-prioritize daily tasks in order to accommodate fluctuating needs of the resident and Community
- Must have strong documentation skills
- Memory care experience required
- Ability to develop systems for monitoring resident health conditions and for ensuring efficient and safe delivery of resident care
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applications can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org