Resident Care Supervisor - LPN/CMA/CNA
LakeSide Vista is currently hiring for a Resident Care Supervisor - LPN/CMA/CNA to join our 3rd shift team!
The Resident Care Supervisor - LPN/CMA/CNA is responsible for leading, directing, and training care staff to ensure community members are treated with respect and dignity, and received quality care according to individualized plans of care. Resident Care Supervisor - LPN/CMA/CNA will promote community member’s independence and choice, ensure medication/ treatments are safely and accurately administered to the community members and build a work culture of respect, engagement, collaboration and performance.
We are looking for leaders that will enrich the lives of our residents, families and employees through extraordinary experiences . . . because everyone deserves a great life!
Resident Care Supervisor - LPN/CMA/CNA Qualifications:
- Formal Education/training: LPN preferred, Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or certified nurse’s aide (CNA) with appropriate work experience.
- Resident Service: Successful skills and experience providing customer service excellence.
- Technical: First Aid, Current CPR certification, adherence to Universal Precaution, ongoing In-Service and training.
- Mental Effort/Skills: Written and oral communication skills. This position requires multiple task orientation.
- Industry-Specific Knowledge: Knowledge of State and Federal Adult Foster care (AFC), rules and regulations.
- Company safety, and precarious emergency situations: Company policies and procedures concerning resident care, resident rights, reporting requirements, general safety, and various emergency situations.
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applications can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org