Resident Assistant/Caregiver - Memory Care Team
Crescendo Senior Living is looking for Resident Assistants/Caregivers to join our Memory Care team!
We are looking for leaders that will enrich the lives of our residents, families and employees through extraordinary experiences . . . because everyone deserves a great life!
As a Resident Assistant you'll provide direct care assisting residents in their daily activities. Responsibilities include bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, positioning, mobility and incontinence care. Additional tasks include keeping proper care records, reporting any changes in resident’s conditions, interacting effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
- High school diploma or equivalent and successfully complete training as required by State regulations
- 1 – 2 years or more in the care of senior adults and adults with cognitive decline is preferred
- Basic knowledge of Alzheimer’s Disease and related dementia’s and desire to serve residents and families of the Memory Care Program
- Ability to work within an environment that supports the goals set forth in the Memory Care Program.
- Previous experience working with the elderly
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applications can be sent to: email@example.com