Regional Director of Operations
Meridian Senior Living is looking for a Regional Director to join our team in Texas.
The Regional Director will work in conjunction with the Vice President of Operations supporting the Company in its efforts to achieve community, regional and company business goals in accordance with residents’ needs, government regulations, and Meridian Senior Living policies and procedures. The Regional Director of Operation’s focus is providing hands-on support, guidance and direction on operations standards for cost control, quality and safety control while maintaining excellent service quality.
We are looking for leaders that will enrich the lives of our residents, families and employees through extraordinary experiences . . . because everyone deserves a great life !
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Gerontology or related field preferred.
- Experience of 2-5 years or more as RDO in a retirement, nursing home, or assisted living industry preferred.
- Must be licensed in good standing if required by the State Licensing Authority.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, community officials, State hospitals and general public.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- Must have experience overseeing multiple communities.
- Experience with financial reporting and managing multiple budgets.
- Must pass criminal background check.
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applications can be sent to: email@example.com