Receptionist/Customer Service - Part Time
The Peninsula has an opening for a Part Time Receptionist to join our team! As the first point of contact at our Community, this position is responsible for providing exemplary customer service in a friendly and professional manner.
We are looking for leaders that will enrich the lives of our residents, families and employees through extraordinary experiences . . . because everyone deserves a great life!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience answering telephones and/or in a customer service position
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to deal tactfully with employees, residents, family members, and visitors
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applications can be sent to: email@example.com