Gardens of Anaheim is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our team at our Community!
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for ensuring that the Community is safe for residents and staff, attractive and well maintained, and operating within the Community maintenance budget.
As the Maintenance Technician, you will supervise the housekeeping department along with being responsible for the repair and maintenance of the community. Candidates should have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and must be able to multi-task, and prioritize along with being a team player.
We are looking for leaders that will enrich the lives of our residents, families and employees through extraordinary experiences . . . because everyone deserves a great life!
- Relevant work experience (2+ years preferred)
- Must be able to supervise housekeeping department using independent judgment and discretion
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have basic computer skills
- Proficiency in basic carpentry, painting, electrical, and plumbing
- Ability to perform resident room renovation
- Must be familiar with fire and life safety prevention equipment
- Must have basic reporting and organizational skills
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual
- Required to perform preventative maintenance on all building equipment
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Must have valid driver license
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applications can be sent to: email@example.com