West Bloomfield, MI
Regent Street of West Bloomfield is looking for an Assistant Maintenance Director to join our team. This position will also require driving responsibilities.
We are looking for leaders that will enrich the lives of our residents, families and employees through extraordinary experiences . . . because everyone deserves a great life!
As the Assistant Maintenance Director you will be responsible in assisting the Maintenance Director in ensuring that the Community is safe for residents and staff, attractive and well maintained, and operating within the Community maintenance budget. In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and opportunities to learn and grow.
- Candidate must be 25 years old or older due to driving responsibilities.
- Relevant work experience (1+ years preferred)
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must have basic reporting and organizational skills
- Must be capable of maintaining fulltime attendance
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Must have valid driver license
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applications can be sent to: email@example.com