LIMA/CMT/Certified Med Tech/Med Aide - Wage Increase for Memory Care Program!!!
St. Louis, MO
The Meadowlands has increased their wages for Alzheimer's/Dementia Program LIMA/CMT/CMA Employees! New hourly rate is $12.25 with Shift Differentials offered for Nights and Weekends!
The Meadowlands is looking for a LIMA/CMT/Certified Med Tech/Certified Med Aide to join our Alzheimer's/Dementia Memory Care Program! Our community offers 12 hour shifts!
As a LIMA/CMT/Certified Med Tech/Med Aide, the primary purpose of your job position is to assist in the administering of medications to residents following company regulatory guidelines. Other tasks include keeping proper care records, reporting any changes in resident's conditions and interacting with internal and external customers in a professional manner while ensuring resident safety and satisfaction is a priority.
We are looking for leaders that will enrich the lives of our residents, families and employees through extraordinary experiences . . . because everyone deserves a great life!
LIMA/CMT/Certified Med Tech/Med Aide Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current and valid Medication Aide/Technician Certification
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Successfully complete training as required by Meridian in accordance with state regulations
- Must have a minimum of one year experience working with medications and the elderly population
- Must possess all required licenses and/or certifications if required by State licensing authority and maintain continuing education requirements
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit as required by State regulations
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applications can be sent to: email@example.com