Housekeeper - Part Time
Waldon Woods is looking for a Part Time Housekeeper to join our team.
We are looking for leaders that will enrich the lives of our residents, families and employees through extraordinary experiences . . . because everyone deserves a great life!
As a Housekeeper, the primary purpose of your position is to maintain assigned areas in a clean, sanitary, safe, and attractive manner in accordance with established procedures and as directed by the supervisor assuring that the highest degree of cleanliness and sanitation is maintained at all times. In addition, this position performs the job duties for residents and with team members in a courteous and professional manner ensuring that resident safety and satisfaction is a priority.
- One year related experience in a similar environment with on-the-job training preferred
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background check
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must be able to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applications can be sent to: email@example.com