The Terrace at Chestnut Hill is looking for a Part Time Dishwasher to join our team.
We are looking for leaders that will enrich the lives of our residents, families and employees through extraordinary experiences . . . because everyone deserves a great life!
The Dishwasher is responsible for performing various kitchen cleaning and storage activities such as, but not limited to, dish washing, pot washing, general and equipment cleaning, storage and rotation of food and supplies. Responsible for handling all foods, storage and cleaning activities in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards and complies with all federal, state and local regulatory procedures regarding food storage, cleaning and preparation.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Good judgment, problem solving and time management skills
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Must meet all health requirements and background checks
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applications can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org