Dining Services Supervisor
The Dining Services Supervisor is responsible for actively preparing meals and managing the operations of the Dining Services Department.
We are looking for leaders that will enrich the lives of our residents, families and employees through extraordinary experiences . . . because everyone deserves a great life!
Our ideal candidate has the ability to serve excellent and nutritious food, while ensuring first-rate quality dining service, in a safe and comfortable atmosphere. Maintaining superior cleanliness and safety standards, along with the ability to manage and motivate staff members and maintaining a positive physical and social environment for our residents.
- Relevant work experience (2+ years preferred)
- Current food service sanitation license required
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
- Must be able to supervise dining services department employees using independent judgment and discretion
- Must have basic reporting and organizational skills
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- At least one-year supervisory experience preferred
- Must possess all required licenses and/or certifications if required by State licensing authority and maintain continuing education requirements
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applications can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org