Cook - Part Time
Buchanan Meadows is looking for a Part Time Cook to join our team
We are looking for leaders that will enrich the lives of our residents, families and employees through extraordinary experiences . . . because everyone deserves a great life!
As a Cook, you will work closely with our Dining Services Manager and will be responsible for the community’s food preparation, and delivery as well as kitchen sanitation. Tasks in this role include ensuring food is prepared in a nutritional and appetizing fashion, maintaining supplies and equipment, and providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent and
- Six (6) months’ prior experience in a food service department preferred, however will train the right person
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applications can be sent to: email@example.com