Caregiver/Resident Assistant - PRN
Alta Loma, CA
Sunlit Gardens is hiring “On-Call” Caregivers to join our team! Hourly rate for this position is $15!
We are looking for leaders that will enrich the lives of our residents, families and employees through extraordinary experiences . . . because everyone deserves a great life!
As a Caregiver you'll provide direct care assisting residents in their daily activities. Responsibilities include bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, positioning, mobility and incontinence care. Additional tasks include keeping proper care records, reporting any changes in resident’s conditions, interacting effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
- High school diploma or equivalent and successfully complete training as required by State regulations
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit as required by State regulations
- Previous experience working with the elderly
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applications can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org