Business Office Manager
Villas of Holly Brook - Chatham is seeking a Business Office Manager to join our team!
We are looking for leaders that will enrich the lives of our residents, families and employees through extraordinary experiences . . . because everyone deserves a great life!
The Business Office Manager is responsible for coordinating and managing the office function, which includes but is not limited to accounts receivable, collections, accounts payable, payroll and resident and employee files for the Community and providing assistance to the Executive Director.
- Experience as office manager in healthcare setting preferred
- Two-year degree in Business or Accounting preferred or 12 semester units in Accounting
- Yardi or any accounting software experience preferred
- Must possess solid mathematical skills, strong organizational skills, and be detail oriented
- High level of ability in effective and succinct communication, written and oral with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Ability to establish effective relationships with residents, family members and staff
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Software proficiency; working knowledge of Excel, Word, and MS Office is required
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applications can be sent to: email@example.com